Terms and Conditions
Before placing an order, if you have any questions at all about our terms and conditions, please telephone or e-mail Paul.
These terms & conditions may be updated from time to time and any changes will be effective at the point of order.
Delivery, Returns & Exchanges
- We will contact you if there is an excessive delay in sending out your goods.
- Goods will be shipped according to the method selected by you, at the time you place your online order.
- Goods are usually despatched within 2-3 working days of placing your order
- Exchange items can be requested a maximum of two times. Further exchange requests may be refused.
- Customers sending cheque payments will have a delay in their order being despatched whilst cheques clear.
- You have 7 days ‘cooling off’ period from delivery of your order in which to cancel your order. Inform us in writing within this period that this is your intention.
- Returns will be accepted only if they arrive in the same condition that they were originally sent and within 30 days of date of despatch.
- We will refund you in full, including your delivery costs, within 30 days of your written cancellation and providing the above conditions have been met.
- Although earrings may be exempt from the above returns policy due to personal hygiene issues, we choose to include them as zincwhite will always replace all hooks, studs etc. with new before offering them for resale.
Please note the exceptions below to the standard refunds procedure where the items are likely to be non-returnable and non-refundable. If in doubt please contact us before placing your order.
- Personalized items that are specially made, ordered or with your choice of name, material, message or other customized aspect.
- Jewellery which has been commissioned to your choice of colours, fabric or material.
For more information on the Distance Selling Regulations and your other rights as a consumer, we recommend:
- Goods are subject to availability. If an item becomes out of stock when we receive the order, we will let you know immediately and you will not be charged.
- As each of our pieces is unique, there will always be slight variations in colour and detailing. If you require a particular style, please e-mail Paul before you place an order stating your name, the product and the style you require and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
- All sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible.
- Products are made from reclaimed materials and as such are vintage and may bear the marks of previous use. We consider this during manufacture and believe any such marks adds to the richness and character of the piece.
- All zincwhite products carry a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase. If within this period you detect a fault, they will be replaced or repaired as appropriate.
- Payments are processed at the time of ordering.
- The total cost of the order is that of the goods purchased plus delivery charges.
Customs and Import duties
- Any additional charges for customs clearance on products delivered outside the EU are borne by the customer and it is their responsibility to check what these may be prior to placing an order.
- The customer is considered the importer of record and must comply with laws of the importing country.
- Customs policies vary from country to country so if you require further information please contact your local customs office.
- All our work is original in design and manufacture. It is therefore subject to all relevent copyright and Intellectual Property Law.
- It is company policy to always persue any infringement of our Intellectual Property for damages, compensation and for the immediate removal from sale of the copied merchandise.
Zincwhite is the trading name of Paul Curtis and operated from 65 Clement Street, Birkby, Huddersfield. HD1 5HE.
Zincwhite carries public liability and product liability insurance cover from Zurich Insurance Company via Combined Market Traders Insurance Association. Please contact us if you wish to see an electronic copy of the insurance certificate.